siemens communication failier

ahmed yousri

hi, i have a problem to communication with siemens plc s7 200 to my personal computer, i have usb/ppi multi-master cable ,my problem when i use cable RS232 i can communicate with plc ,but when i use usb it can not communicate ,my cable no, 6es7 901-3db30-0xa0

ahmed,
your cable is ofcourse the right one.. Have you selected communications via USB port?if not,double click Set PG/PC interface(under communications bar in ur instruction tree) ---->properties---->Local connection--->Set this to USB..
If its stil not working.. then the prob mite b wit ur
* cable or
* USB port in ur system..

Sometimes version of software may also give problem. cheeck you are using version STEP7 Microwin 4.0. Then it has USB selection.
Hope this will help

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I want to establish profinet communication between siemens plc and my system using python programming. Which python lib can i use to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
I am trying to establish communication between Siemens PLC 1500 and Matlab. I followed a tutorial on youtube at this link: But when I got to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom