GE Fanuc 351 convert LM90 to PME

tarik1978

Hi, could someone do a favor for me:
I have a program in logicmaster 90 writen in SFC
When I try to import program in PME I got an error, logic isn't imported
Is there an add_on to PME to recognise the LM90 SFC
If not can someone provide the printout of the progam?
one more question if I burn the program in EEPROM and place it in the PLC,can I restore the program to RAM

Thanks
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
lm90

good morning, could you help me print a program that is created on lm90 because I don't have the sfc function enabled on my lm90, or could you explain to me how to enable that function so that I can edit the program.
I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected].
who can help me with this problem

I believe you can print the SFC listing even though you don't have the capability enabled in your Logicmaster installation.
To be able to edit you will need the 3-1/2" floppy disk with the SFC installation. If I remember correctly, it can only be installed from the floppy, meaning you can't copy from the floppy to the hard drive or to a USB thumb drive.