Script Error correction on PanelBuilder32 to FT ME v9

IdealDan

Please Help me: I'm battling with HMI migration.

[FONT=&quot]How can I Change tag address to a full word address on Factory Talk as recommended by migration pdf guide. Below is the error:
([/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] Tag es temp: Bit Array tags are not supported. Tag will be converted as a memory tag.[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot])

Also, how do I correct this error: ([/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] Screen 2 Main: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (224, 88).[FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot])[/FONT]

Similar Topics

Hello, I am learning to create shapes and VB Scripts in HMIWeb Display Builder. I wanted to change color of my rounded rectangle by script. I...
Replies
Views
Hi gents, I'm building an Beckhoff HMI where I have to set an array of booleans to true by pressing a button. Therefore I created the following...
Replies
Views
I have installed a Yaskawa VFD and am getting this error in the PLC now? Error: Rung 57, MOV, Operand 0: Invalid array subscript specifier.
Replies
Views
Hello all, Pease help to fix this error(script winccflex2008): When search with int type, it's OK When search with string type, it's display...
Replies
Views
When I simulated the program it gives me an error code python(part of main program): if okLeft: #random.randrange(2): resultLeft = "OK"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom