Wonderware Rapid Toolkit Module

Dear All,

We are upgrading project where wonderware rapid toolkit module used to develop the canbus communication drivers .

Is there any one who can support to upgrade Rapid tool kit module to DAS server module ?

Regards
Joseph

I'm familiar with the DAS Server and newer IO Interfaces of Wonderware but uncertain about the toolkit. It would appear to be sort of like Kepware and other IO development software's that allow you to build a custom communication driver?

From the sound of it, I believe you want to obsolete an old custom made driver and pull your new devices into the DAS Server? You can let me know if I'm understanding entirely but theoretically if your device supports Ethernet, you should be able to pull it into DAS Server communications. If serial like RS-232 or 485, you can buy an Ethernet adapter (Serial to Digital) and program it with an IP to talk to the device.

Probably need a little more information on exactly what kind of device it is you're trying to talk to. Cheers.