Beijer Download cable - Mitsubishi

lansoc

L
I just got my hands on a little MTA-10 Operator Interface... I'm going to use it for study w/ my Mitsu FXos.
I have the cable for connection between it and the FXos PLC. The software to make config file but don't have a cable to connect to PC for download of program file.
It needs 5 vdc for power up which is supplied thru the cable also. Manual calls for a special cable SC06N. It also tells me there is an interface device in the SC-06N for 232 from PC to 422 to the MTA-10
Anybody know how I can make one?
Or point me to a site w/ info?

More on the Beijer connection

Yes, I already have "made" that cable (SC-09) it is for downloading to the PLC. What I need is something to use to download to the little MMI which is the MTA-10 sold by Mitsu yrs ago but made by Beijer of Sweden.
Thanx,