kglwin connection problem with plc

djhowelle

good day to all,

I'm currently working on a project using master-k K3P-07AS plc and I'm having problem communicating my pc to the plc.

I already followed the instruction manual for communication setting but still I cannot communicate to the PLC.

I'm using a serial to Usb converter, is there any exact configuration in my device setting like baud rate,stop bit, etc.?

I also check my rs-232c cable wiring and it is correct. 2-3, 3-2, 5-5 as follows.

hoping for a kind resposne.

thank you and more power...

Similar Topics

I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know why the connection interface is greyed out and says why I can only use Teleservice instead of the other options like PN/IE? I am...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use a Red Lion Cub counter (Cub5B00) as a counter and give the cub's counts to a Graphite G12 PLC/HMI to display. After about an...
Replies
Views
Well, I've decided to start a new project, and like all projects, it has already gone horribly wrong. I purchased a PLC device (supposedly a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom