Siemens S5 Transfer DBX?

russg

Hi,

I'm trying to make a DBX = a Flag:

C DB10
A D 25.0
= F 50.0

When I download this into the PLC it puts it into Stop and Fault. Cans someone explain how I do this?

Thank you

Russ

Are you sure DB10 exists and is long enough in the plc. Which CPU are you using. Which block contains the code you have written.

As far as I know you can't use "A" operation on data bits. According to S5-95U manual, you can use those bits with the following operations (from S5-95U manual):

Sem título.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, If we have PLCs on different subnets is it possible to do TCP comms data transfer between them? I'm assuming if we use a routing switch and...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens S7-200 with a bad output. Bought a new processor, PN 6ES7 214-1AD23-0Xb0, to replace it. I have an EPROM Memory Module, PN 6ES7...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have three pumps, I have to start first pump for 8 minute and after that it should be turned off and other one start simultaneously...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am trying to make some changes to a siemens touch panel (MP277 10") numeric display item which is displaying incorrectly but I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys hoping you Siemens buffs can help me out here. Currently running a win 7 vm (upgrading to a clean install of win 10) with Step 7 5.6, TIA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom