Need help to communicate pac3200 via micro850

Afef

Dear friends,

I need help, please.

I use a PLC "micro850" which will read the data of an energy analyzer "Sentron PAC3200" via a Modbus TCP / IP protocol.

Then, this micro850 will connect via an Ethernet CIP network with a "Controllogix".
My problem was that the "PAC3200" gives a real Non swapped and I cannot recover the real real values.

In my program, I used the instructions "MSG_Modbus2" and "COP" to program the micro850 for reading the real value from the "pac3200"and "MSG" instruction to program the controllogix for reading the CIP value from Micro850.
thank you for your help.

I've had similar problems on Control Logix and instead did the following:

Created an array of SINT variables (8 bit). Copied the real value into the SINT array. Swapped the bytes around in the correct order and COPied it back to a real value.

Is this not possible to do on the micro850?

Thank you for your reply,

The value output from the instruction "MSG_MODBUS2" is Word (16 bits).

The objective is to reverse the first register (output of MSG_MODBUS2) with the second register to obtain the real value (32 bits).