Help needed on Modbus communication

rakeshndas

Hello, I use a Fatek FBs series PLC and a TDS F8 inverter from Tek Drive. I'm totally confused on the address mapping for Modbus master command and the modbus table in PLC.

The modbus master command is showing error some times, but drive is not displaying any communication errors. I have given a 0.1s clock pulse as the enable I/P for the master (think to 0->1 transition enables the command).

My requirement is minimum, to make the drive RUN, JOG and set the frequency. But the addresses mentioned in the communication manual of drive and PLC are entirely different. Using the table I'm sending decimal value for frequency and O or 1 for RUN. Is it okay ?

Can any one help me to get the modbus table and communication OK ? the matter is very urgent !

Rakesh

I'm attaching the communication manual for the drive along with this post.