Powerflex 525 over ethernet with micrologix 1100

Fast Ed

I am controlling a powerflex 525 over ethernet with micrologix 1100, I have the drive set up and running forward and reverse, I would like to monitor the amps the drive is outputting, can anyone please tell me the n address to monitor and do i need to configure the drive in any way, thanks in advance

Hello from Kildare & Welcome to the Forum!

I'm just going to link you to the following Rockwell Automation Knowledgebase technote article which includes all the information and steps you should need to achieve your goal...

566003 - PowerFlex 525: Explicit message setup to read and write to drive parameters
Access Level: Everyone

Depending on whether or not you reply with lots of questions on all that Explicit Messaging, it will prompt the Forum as to your level of experience in using this type of drive/controller application, and whether we may need to not only assist you further in your quest, but also advise you on the potential dangers of "controlling" a PowerFlex 525 drive from an Explicit (non Implicit) controller.

Regards,
George