RS Logics program compare

mechtec

In RSLogix 5000, is there a way to compare two programs? I have made online changes to a program and another person has made offline changes that need to be in the program. I know I can put each program on a different screen and go through it rung by rung and tag by tag but looking for something a little less time consuming.

Just to make sure we don't miss the obvious...
After you open the project, did you look under the "Tools" tab at the top of the screen?

Bubba.

Thanks, Bubba. I checked Tools again and still see nothing pertaining to comparing programs.
Ah, to get back to the world of Mitsubishi...🤞🏻

Similar Topics

Dear Friends, I have been facing a problem that some time when I open the software RS logics 5 at HMI PC of a machine, and then directly...
Replies
Views
Long story short, I am a 2016 graduate in chemical engineering. having a hard time finding a job so i decided to learn PLC programming. I went to...
Replies
Views
Rs Linx can talk to Control logics through WiFi (VLan) network but it won't talk to it thru the Ethernet port. Any ideas why? In fact I have 2...
Replies
Views
Hi; Please see the attached image, I want that, for example, when R6:6 Position = 1 then the value of N18:0 should be move (continuously) to...
Replies
Views
Hi; We have an HMI at corrugator machine designed in factory talk. I can open the RS Logics PLC program from this HMI and all the sub routines...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom