Tia v11

hellow all,
I am using TIA V11, in it SIMATIC WINCC BASIC V11.0.
I cant find TP 900 Comfort HMI in hardware catalog. I have installed updates as sp1 and sp2 for the same, still I cant find that HMI. Can anybody help me.

Sandy

hellow all,
I am using TIA V11, in it SIMATIC WINCC BASIC V11.0.
I cant find TP 900 Comfort HMI in hardware catalog. I have installed updates as sp1 and sp2 for the same, still I cant find that HMI. Can anybody help me.

Sandy

See attached - and you will require Configuration software WinCC Comfort (TIA Portal) or higher

comfort.JPG TP900.JPG

Dear Moggie sir,
thank you for your help. But i cant see any COMFORT PANEL though i have installed TIA V11. How can I get this hardware update.
Sandy

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm a bit of a noob with Siemens. (I know enough to be dangerous) I've come across a V11 offline program that doesn't match the online...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday I decided to try to download a program to device using my virtual machine which runs Windows 7 Professional and TIA PORTAL V11...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get a tia portal v11 application to run and the software is telling me to install wincc basic v11 update 2 and wincc comfort v11...
Replies
Views
I have a tia portal application programmed in ver 11, but when I try to open the application it says its missing v11 update 2, I downloaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi all and Merry Christmas. I am running TIA Portal V11 with SP2 and UPDP5. I am only running 2 machines with this software right now and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom