DL06/DL260 H0-ECOM and H0-ECOM100 Modbus TCP

AlecTek

Hello everyone,

I got stuck on Communication with DL06/DL260 (H0_ECOM or ECOM100) through Modbus TCP. To make it simple I only read holding registers, the same program on the computer can read Do-more PLC (H2-DM1E) and Productivity PLC (P2-550) without a problem, but when I try to read DL06 or DL260, it fails to get response. All those PLCs are working well in a network and one HMI can read all those PLCs, so it is not a hardware or wiring issue.

Any ideas? Is there any settings need to be do on the DL series PLC? I did not make any settings on Do-more or Productivity and they both work.

BTW, how could i find out or reset the IP adress of a H0-ECOM100 card? I forgot the IP I set before.

Thanks for any help.

Similar Topics

Hi, Mostly AB guy here with a little Koyo experience, but all of its digital. I get handed three analog I/O cards and asked to prove that they...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am making a test rig to be able to wire in any DL06 (or DL05) And create a HMI in red lions crimson 3.1 to test all the inputs and...
Replies
Views
I have a Cmore screen which is communicating to the DL06 in BCD and need to create a timer that works in real numbers for a test, I simply need to...
Replies
Views
I have a client that has many Automation Direct DL06 PLCs for a municipal water/wastewater system. When there is a power outage, one of the sites...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Working on a system with a Koyo DL06 processor and it's my first experience with them. I have DirectSoft 6 and we got the program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom