EST3 GE Fire alarm configuration software

danpantea

Anybody has EST3 (GE fire alarm PLC type) configuration software and cables. Willing to pay for it. Stuck with some dude that did not finish the work even though he got paid. Because it looks like a PLC it fell into my lap.

LMAO...sorry..your gonna be SOL on this one..The GE software for this is restricted to Fire alarm techs who work with GE..I wont even go anywhere near the liablitly aspect if you tried to program the system yourself..If some "Dude" was programming this system he was using stolen software..this is a propriatry system and should only be programmed by Edwards (Now GE)..do yerself a favour..call them in..

No choice

I have to do it. The alarm system has been down for 1 year. The company from Hawaii that was doing the retrofit and got paid the full amount claims that they lost key employees and they are screwed too. I can program with the keypad but there is no fun doing 9 zones with about 200 devices.