Panelview Plus 1000 white screen

godfrey

My panelview Plus 1000 has a white screen. It never boots up. I have cycled power a few times and have used the Reset and Default buttons on the side. The model is 2711P-T10C4D1.
Is there something else I can do or try or do I need to have it repaired by Rockwell? It is out of warranty.

godfrey, I saw another case like yours in the past, and the PVP has gone to be repaired. :cry:

- [font=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/font]

Old thread but....

I've seen this before because of contamination on the board from moisture etc.. LCD is not getting signal form the main board.
Sometimes can be repaired as long as the damage is not too severe.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've been tasked with creating a basic HMI for commissioning purposes for two pumps on a AB Panelview Plus 1000, 2711PRDT10C. I have...
Replies
Views
im tring to find out if i have a bad power supply for my panelview 1000 plus. does anyone have the pinout for the 10 pin connector on the...
Replies
Views
I need an X/Y plot to visually represent data o a roundness gage I am designing. ActiveX ME Chart Control UDT seems broke. Any advise one how to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I hope we are all good today! I have a project from 2015, and the customer is locked out of the HMI. They do not know what the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom