How to activate Rslogix 5000

turbohamad

Hello Friends;
I re-host the activation some days before successfully.

Now i installed the software to another computer when we start Factory talk Manager and select GET NEW ACTIVATION it ask for data file at bottom of right side.
It should open the activation entries dialog and other thing i noted it cannot give me option of you have Internet Connection.

Please guide me how i will again activate my software after rehosting.

Thanks

2 things I wonder:

Did you reboot the computer after installing?

Are you running FTAM as Administrator? (Sometimes if not it can not access all the folders it needs)

Similar Topics

hi friends can i get a simple way to activate my rslogix 5000 with windows 7 ? as i have the ability to activate it with windows xp
Replies
Views
Hi! I have bought a new computer and wan't the RA programs on the new one as well. How can I solve this? In the help of the RA directory it says...
Replies
Views
I have installed RSlogix in a VMware. When i tried to activate using the floppy drive, evmove would not work, error in drive... Can anyone help...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
https://i.imgur.com/DxEkaxK.png (HMI IP is set at the device itself) This is my setup, i have a 315 CPU that controls 17 devices in total. In my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom