OPC Communication with S7 1500 / CPU

haribaburam

Kindly guide me, in what way communication could be established with S7-1500 PLC as master and two CompactLogix L33ER controllers, MicroLogix Controller - 1400 and ISaGRAF-PC based controller as slaves. Thanks in advance for support!!!

Hi Haribaburam,

Can you elaborate a little?

If you are looking for OPC, then I think you would need a PC running this software.

What protocols do you available to you for retrieving the data by OPC? Ethernet would be the absolute easiest.

If you are looking for software, there are many people here with much more expertise than I have, but I think Kepware has a great product.

Similar Topics

Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Trying to use the APPICOM OPC server that comes with Bradcommunications APPLICOM Card for wornderware. When I "browse" the OPC tags I get Group...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have the following setup: CPU-313C (6ES7313-5BF03-0AB0 V2.6) + CP343-1 (6GK7343-1EX30-0XE0 V2.0) communicating with Siemens PC...
Replies
Views
Hey! In my previous queries on how to handle an OPC server like RSLinx in the ArchestrA IDE galaxy, I have succeeded and the answer was to just...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone communicated Rexroth IndtaControl PLC CML40.2 with over OPC or MODBUS TCP/IP? I am working on a Project for MES where i need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom