Red Lion - Graphite Error - Failure to Stop Runtime

I'm trying to remotely update a G10 HMI. We have two of them at the remote site, one updated fine. On the other, after it connects, it tries to update for a while and then says, "Error - Failure to stop runtime environment". Both have flash cards installed though I haven't updated my Crimson Firmware since I was last there. I've updated this screen many times remotely and never seen this error before. Operators at the site say the screen says that it's updating but it's pretty clearly hung up. Resetting the power reverts the screen back to before my attempted update. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit - One time I tried a full send instead of update and that seemed to work once. I made a few more changes and tried to send again and got the same error again though so maybe it was just a fluke that it worked once.

Last edited: