Anyone used/heard of a shadow protractor?

Looks like an angle measurement device. It most likely has a potentiometer for a voltage/current output (to analogue input on a PLC), and the limit switches are for the "software limits", with the black stoppers as "hardware limits".

Taking me back to my apprenticeship where I used an Abacus - er - slide rule. And then a HP calculator that was inaccurate.

Similar Topics

Whilst browsing the ODVA website, I came across CompoNet. Has anyone heard of or even used this protocol before...
Replies
Views
http://stripchartopc.com/index.html A coworker found this while googling around. It is a trending package and it looks very handy. However, I've...
Replies
Views
I've been getting some advertising related to the attractively packaged Wago Compact Controller, model CC100, lately. As far as I can tell it's a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a temperature/humidity test chamber that was made in China sporting a TATO PLC that looks exactly like a Micrologix 1000. Also has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom