FactoryTalk Gateway Error Report Meaning

Good Day,

I got these error messages in the Diagnostic Counter Monitor of out FactoryTalk Gateway. Does anyone got through with these issues? I attached snapshots for reference.
Another thing is that The FSGateway is unable to browse for locally installed OPC server. Actually my target is the FactoryTalk Gateway :nodi: .

Thanks and Best Regards

FTGateway error 1.jpg FTGateway error 2.jpg OPCEnum problem.jpg

Each of those errors suggests that something went wrong during the installation of the FactoryTalk services platform, activation utility, or security subsystem.

RA Technical Support should be able to suggest an exact order of un-installation and re-installation for all of those products.

FactoryTalk OPC Gateway is one of those products that has to be installed just right, with all the compatible subsystems, to work correctly. You're just going to have to go through it all carefully again.

FactoryTalk Gateway CLSID

I've also found that for FactoryTalk Linx Gateway v6.11.00, the Application ID in component services->DCOM Config is not the same as the CLSID like it was for RSLinx. That was a bit of a suprise.

I found the CLSID in the registry at Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\FactoryTalk Gateway\CLSID. It was {3109D533-F9E7-4aa6-B3BB-8D1C5BE480F1}

In component services, the Application ID was {29B6AA1A-A5A0-4019-A5C8-3757859F6EB7}

Also note that if you are using FactoryTalk Gateway remotely, you need to install it as Gateway on the server and you also need to install it as Remote Gateway on the client.
On the server, you need to open [FONT=&quot]FactoryTalk Administration Console, [/FONT]create a Linx Server, and add a new Application. You then open the communication setup and add a device shortcut, identical to how it's done in FTView ME/SE.
On the server, you then need to open [FONT=&quot]FactoryTalk Linx Gateway Configuration and set the FactoryTalk Directory Scope to the new application you created in the administration console.[/FONT]