RSView ME Studio and RsEmulate 5000

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am delevoping an application that will use a Logix 5000 and a PV1000+. I have yet to purchase any hardware and am using RsEmulate 5000 to develop the PLC code with no issues. However, now that I wish to develop the PV+ app in RsView Studio , I cannot get the Rslinx Enterprise communications setup to 'see' the RsEmulator PLC.

Researching Rockwell, and this site, and I find topics on linking RSView via OPC, but nothing on ME.

Can it be done, or do I need to use Softlogix for Contrologix instead?

Thanks
Ian

Found my problem. It was an Rslinx Virtual Backplane configuration problem. As soon as I specified a slot other than 0 or 1, I could now browse to the Emulator

Emulate_1.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hi Working with some project guys who have replaced a controllogix processor previously using RSLogix 5000 V11 for a controllogix 5588E using...
Replies
Views
We have an older laptop here at work that has RSView Studio on it that isn't used for anything. They only use Red Lion HMI's now. I was thinking...
Replies
Views
I have an RSView SE 3.0 distributed application running on a Client/Server. Can I use FTView 7.0 to develop some new screens and or modify...
Replies
Views
Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom