Crimson 3.0 image display without tag

laserweld

I have a very simple question. I am wondering if it is possible to have a img primitive display an image with no tag associated with it. I have a screen I am using as a popup. I have the yes button attached to a tag and the no button is just used to close the pop-up. I am wondering if it is possible when the no button is pushed for it to display the 2nd image like the button with the tag does. See attached for example of what I am referring to. Thanks
View attachment test.zip

If you're just wanting the visual feedback of the button appearing to be pushed, use an internal tag. Since the button already has an action assigned to close the pop-up, one way to get both actions would be to change that to User defined, make the On Pressed action set the dummy flag to a one, and make the On Released action set the dummy flag to a zero and hide the pop-up.

See attached test file

I have a very simple question. I am wondering if it is possible to have a img primitive display an image with no tag associated with it. I have a screen I am using as a popup. I have the yes button attached to a tag and the no button is just used to close the pop-up. I am wondering if it is possible when the no button is pushed for it to display the 2nd image like the button with the tag does. See attached for example of what I am referring to. Thanks
View attachment 46739

Use IsPressed to select the images.

Image 0 will be shown normally
Image 1 will be shown when IsPressed = 1

You only need to type IsPressed

Use IsPressed to select the images.

Image 0 will be shown normally
Image 1 will be shown when IsPressed = 1

You only need to type IsPressed

Even better. I hadn't thought about using button properties for a button without a tag assigned, but it does appear to work.