.rss file compare

ewiesmei

does anyone no of an alternative to the "compare" utility in rslogix500? I don't need to compare very often so it could be relatively cumbersome and still useful ...

When in logix 500, go to tools and select compare.
select the main program and compare program.
I select all in the next pop up window.

when the compare appears, select the ladder program, timer, counter file to compare.
In the upper left of the comparison window, select only changed rungs if its a program file or only changed data if its a b3,t4, c5 type of file.

it's much faster.
I don't know of any other way to do a comparison, maybe someone else will know of another way.
james

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I have a Micrologix 1400 .rss program file, that I need to get the print out of the program and I also would like to have this...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello, Would someone please kindly convert an RSS file I have to an SLC file for me? I've asked around and no one has the software here for...
Replies
Views
Today I'm working with a MicroLogix 1400. I don't have the .rss file since we did not program the system. I was able to get the FactoryTalk file...
Replies
Views
Hi, I only have the RSLogix Micro starter edition and cannot save as .SLC for the micrologix to micro800 conversion tool on CCW. I would be very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom