RSView & RSView32

fieldprog

First Hello to all,

Right now I have the problem, that I need to program a
PanelViewPlus 1000 terminal. I´ve allready read that you need the
RSView Studio software to program it, but what is about RSView32?

Is it possible to realize that with RSView32 too and if not,
for what is 32 good for (which terminals)?

Hello fieldprog;

RSView ME (and RSView Studio for ME) are used to program a PanelView+ panel.
RSView32 is used to program SCADA applications that run on a PC (Windows-based). It is still much used (especially for stand-alone setups) but it is slowly being replaced by RSView SE, with its server/client configuration.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

From I have found out you can also use RSVeiw Studio to make HMI's for PC's and you just buy a runtime for the as many screens as you have for example 15 screens = $900 30 screens = $1500 etc.

You are right hipoint2, however you will find that the RSView ME application you will run on your PC will not have all of the capabilities of a full-fledged SCADA style application like RSView32 (or RSView SE).

Think of the apps developed in RSView ME more as an operator interface (ie..Machine control), whereas SE and 32 are more supervisory control (ok, i'll say the rest too.....and data acquisition).

Which one is right depends on your needs.

OG

from where i can download rsview studio or panal builder soft demo version will b ok please send me the link please thankyu guys