FP-X pulse output and A4 series servo modbus address

yee4228

Hi,
PLC:FP-X relay type with pulse output cassete.
touch screen: GT32-T
Servo:A4 series

i plan to use pulse output cassete to control CW position and CCW position, and use modbus communica servo and PLC to view my servo position.

problem here:
-i try to use instruction F168 as home return function , but it popup message"Entered Instruction or device not supported with current type of PLC"

-pulse output cassete need any setup at FPWIN ?

-i saw manual of AFPX-PLS that is a message Inform :Y100-CW-PLS ; Y101-CCW-SIGN, mean Y101 cant control with pulse? What is mean SIGN?

-any one had manual of A4 series manual that had modbus address? i try to find address of parameter "00" of A4 servo .

Could you please help me??

Thanks for reading.