Help require to configure OPC server to link two PLCs with an HMI

AB2005

Hi;

I had designed an HMI in RS View32 Works and an SLC-5/05 had connected with that HMI via direct driver. Now as per requirement, i need to connect a second SLC5/05 with same HMI. To configure two PLCs with an HMI, i think OPC server is used but i never configured the OPC server. Kindly help me out how to configure OPC server both in RS Linx Classic Gateway (3.51.01 CPR 9 SR 5.1) and RS View32.

What is the model of HMI, I have not used RS View 32 I believe it is pre Factory Talk on the 2711p Panel View+. I know some of the older Panelview + you can connect multiple PLC's over ethernet as long as you set them up in Enterprise with the correct shortcuts.

I have Linx Gateway on my office computer and all my machines linked to it on the company network and am able to collect data on the Excel spread sheet. I have one sheet always running on a 42" flat screen showing machine speeds, set up times, plant air & steam pressure, temperatures ect.
What does the RS View 32 do. does it let me create an HMI on my PC to send commands to PLC or is it strictly data collection.