MAG 8000 ( RS 485 Modbus ) connection with USB MINI PC

dmardinly

Hallo .

I have a project to connect the Battery flow meter from SIEMENS Type : MAG 8000 ( RS 485 Modbus ) connection with USB MINI PC ( Simatic PDM) , requested distance 200 meter , please advice about accssacories needed for connection ? or any other possible solution to transmitted to 200 meter distance like and edit by SIMATIC PDM.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, i Have im my Industry a Endress & Hauser Promag400 this has a screen that constantly have that error, it says to wait, somebody...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone i got a problem with Endress Hauser FlowMeter Promag W400, in his specification says it support Ethernet/IP protocol...
Replies
Views
A line in our plant has always had an issue where everytime the jar filler stops/restarts, it wastes 5-8 bottles because of underfills. FWIW, the...
Replies
Views
Kindly, what do they mean by the below "..." ? We frequently use Motion Axis Gear (MAG) with an incremental MAM instruction . What happens if...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate with an Acromag 951EN-6112. I have a Compactlogix 1769-L36ERM I have loaded the EDS file for the acromag I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom