IEC Timer Elapsed time mapping in WinCC

ry_fern

Hi guys!

Good day!

I would like to ask, how can I possibly map the elapsed time of a simatic IEC timer?

I already configured the preset time, that when an operator enters a value of 1, the timer preset will be 1hr. I have done this using linear scaling. Now, I'm facing with the problem that i can't map the elapsed time. I want to display it wincc so the operator knows it.

I know that the TIME format is a signed 32bit, but still, I can't do the task I have described. Can someone help me with this?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I recently discovered that when downloading an online edit [S7-1500] that requires the initialization of the modified FB's iDB, an IEC timer whose...
Replies
Views
Tried Googling and searching this forum for the answer to this, but no luck, so figured start a new post to see if anyone can help me...or confirm...
Replies
Views
After a previous post I have been trying my best to set up a simple s7 IEC timers within a FB (Timings) and then use it from a FC (FC1). I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, :huh: How the IEC timer works? I tried to simulate the IEC timer SFB4 in FB but it seems its hard for me to analyse where I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I intend to use the iec timer SFB4 for alarm blocks. In order not to use up one instance data block for each timer, my intention was to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom