Totalizer feedback from Rosemount Flowmeter

iknowsomeplc

I want to take Totalizer feebback from Rosemount 8712 Flowmeter to ControlLogix. Flowmeter is configured under DHRIO module and reading the data uisng RIO block transfers through HART transmitters 1770-HT1, 1770-HT16. I don't know which word gives the Totalizer input and is any bit to be turned on to start totalizer ? please help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, So we have a flowmeter installed but doesnt have a feature to send a pulse to plc for it to compute the total volume. I want to somehow...
Replies
Views
How is it going y'all? So We have had a pesky problem with an EH 300 flow meter. We are using EIP to reset the totalizer, and for some reason the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a flow meter that has an output pulse configured to 378.541 liters per pulse. My question is, do I just count the pulse per...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a flow meter that that has an output with is a pulse. The pulse is configured to 378.541 liters per pulse. My question is...
Replies
Views
Hello You guys helped me with a similar issue some time back on storing totalized values to different tags each month. I have a similar issue...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom