Show WinCC TIA password

putiss

Hi everybody,
I need to know passwords from TIA WinCC project. In case of WinCC Flexible there is a way how to do it. Someone who knows how to do it in TIA WinCC??

Thanks ☯

It is about state when I get project with old machine and supplier company which has ended. If I won't get way how to figure out I have to rewrite passwords

Everyone who posts here trying to find a way to get around password protection has some variation of that same story. The burden is on you to prove a legitimate need. You'll have to go to either the original programmer of your specific application or to the manufacturer of the software that the original programmer used to create your application and prove your legitimacy to them.

Maybe everyone who posts here are realistic programmer which has the same experience like me and they haven't waste of time to read some boring rules about legitimate rules... Good luck bunny :)