kinetix 300 "start homing on enable"

oystek

I have been using an AB Ultra 3000 servo drive to control a servo motor and it was setup to "home on enable". I have had to change to a Kinetix 300 drive and it seems like there is no way to have it carry out the same home function when it is turned on. Can anyone help me please.

Thanks for your input. Seems that the Kinetix 300 has a permanent memory of where home is once it is set. Not so clear in the notes. Spent all day sorting this and some other issues. Looks like I am rolling.🍺 Thanks again.
Oystek

Similar Topics

Hello. I have a few machines that use Kinetix 300 (each machine has two drives). Both drives on one of the machine keep losing IP address. They...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have had a machine running for the last 10 years. It has 2 x Kinetix 300 drives. Around a year ago, one of the drives failed. We were...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a die punch machine with servo motor for material feeding. I'm using Kinetix 5300 to control the feeding system. Every recipe have...
Replies
Views
Hey there. Just quick question. I just want to confirm if this is right. I'm trying to send a value to Kinetix 300 parameter (let's say distance...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with Kinetix 300. One, small machine (cake cutter) has two Kinetix 300 drives to spin the cakes (one drive - one cake)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom