Mitsubishi GX Developer Simulation

riyajahamad

I done a plc program using Mitsubishi GX Developer (Ver. 8) I want to check it without downloading to PLC as PLC is in transist. Is simulation available in GX Developer? How can I check the programme.
Thanks in advance.

Goody said:
Yes there is a simulation program but you have to buy it seperate from GX dev. It does integrate with GX dev though putting a button on the tool bar.
Really?
I think it is in same CD than GX-Developer. Called something LLT (logic ladder test) or GX simulator. I think ver6 is compatible to GX-Dev8. Simulator is not installed automatically and you anyway have to install it after installing GX-D.
Tmu

as far as i know this is separate product. supposedly it is to become part of larger suite with more software titles but i'm not sure if this is out there. here is content of my GX Developer CD:

GX_Dev_CD.jpg

The original post is over 4 years old and at that time, I definitely did not get LLT on my GX cd.
But as I recall, those nice Mitsubishi vendors gave me a copy of LLT to play with.
To be honest, I never use it. I prefer a real plc to test and play with. On my desk I have a full length of din rail packed with plc's and analogue to digital convertors and hmi's etc (of all makes).
LLT is limited to what it can emulate - give me a real plc anytime to test stuff on.