Logixpro 500 not loading?

stevelawson

Hi guys.
I have a very old version of the above mentioned software. I haven't used it for a number of years but recently just wanted to refresh myself. However, when I launch the program a string of 12 # symbols bounce across the Screen & then nothing, the program just shuts down.
This software was bought from the Learning Pit & I still have the transaction ID#.
I have tried contacting the Learning Pit for advise & they said to just launch it from their site. I have done this but a completely different version has downloaded which doesn't seem as easy to get going on as the original Logixpro 500.

My question is does anybody know why I cannot launch my original software & is there a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Steve.

Hi guys.
Sorry for the delay in getting back but Iv'e just not had the time to play.
I had completely forgotten that I had posted this problem in the past, I guess that's my age !
Anyway, I tried switching off my Firewall & Antivirus but that didn't work. I have eventually sorted it out by deleting in from my hard drive & installing it again. This seems to have done the trick.
Thanks for your help it is much appreciated.

BING.