Recipe Problem

ibrahimanwar

i have a problem with scada program wincc v 6.0 recipe that the c partion was not ok simatic manager was not running correctly and it seems that some files from the OS xp are missing so i unmount an old image of Partion C and Run the program again which is saved in Partion D but when i applay the recipe of the next job it did not work and a message of "Controller Line Error 15010" appears and the recipe is not working how can i overcome this. i heard that i have to log as administrator and change something in the properties of the recipe in run time mode. is the path of database has to be re-entered again and how can i do that............please help

Similar Topics

Hello, I am doing a project that requires the use of recipes, but I am having some difficulties. First I am trying the code with simulations and...
Replies
Views
Hello Eveyone: I have PVPlus Compact 1000 ,and I use FactoryTalk to create recipes now I do not know, how to Export and Import recipe data from...
Replies
Views
Hi all! In factory talk ME I've a problem with activex recipes (ME recipe 2). When I use them on a panelview is all ok. But when i try on a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I upgraded from e600 to e1060, because of a backlight error in e600 (yes, faulty backlight locked all buttons in e600. service guys from...
Replies
Views
I have a routine which is designed to save CSV files onto a USB plugged into a panelview 6. I'm using the Recipe 2 enhanced feature and have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom