E W O N Cosy 131 and Danfoss

heyheyron

Hello,

Currently my company is trying to connect our PLC system to the E W O N vpn.
The PLC system runs off of CANOpen 2.0A, the e w o n has a usb port on it.
Ive hooked up the gateway cable into the port. On the ecather home page I can connect to the port that the cable is on. For some reason my Danfoss service tool is having an issue seeing the cable, has anyone any advice or tried to do something similar?

Thank you for the link, the Danfoss service tool now sees the gateway as an available option. Unfortunately it is not connecting to my PLC system consistently, it will flicker between connected and disconnected.

Similar Topics

Dear all, hope you are well, i will buy cosy 131 to get remote access to controllogix chassis.any one try to use it. and for talk 2 m free cloud...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a customer who quite often needs remote support at various sites, and he asked if there was a device I could give him that...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I've a couple of questions to do with the e W O N Cosy 131 3G modem. My local supplier is supposed to be technical but from past...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm trying to remotely access to CompactLogix 1769-33ER via **** Cosy 131. I've used few Cosy so far with Siemens and they work fine. I...
Replies
Views
I have a Cosy 131 on my free account and need to delete it and make it possible for someone else to add it to their account. The issue is this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom