SigmaTek ET261

Jezz

HI All,
we have 1 SigmaTek ET261 display on site (on the bench next to me) does any one know any thing about these displays , i.e what can we conect it to an allen bradley?

Thanks

Hello Jezz,

I use SigmaTek hardware and software but I haven’t used this display. As far as I can see in the documentation this is a display with a CPU . You can connect Sigmatek IO-modules through the DIASbus. This display is an old type of display I wouldn’t use it anymore. There are 2 ways to communicate with other devices with CANbus or RS232.

Best regards,

Henry

Sorry to change the subject.

But Im trying to chase up the Editing Software for these Sigmatek PLC's.
No one wants to sell it!

The program i need is PG50.

Can anyone help me???

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been tasked with building a new machine( small/medium project)using a European controls company for the PLC/Fieldbus. The...
Replies
Views
I am hoping that maybe someone can help me. We currently have an inherited mold take out device from Germany. It has a single axis and utilizes a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning everyone! At my job, I've encountered what appears to be a Sigmatek PLC. It has the "DIAS" logo on it. It has a "DCP 642" on the...
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know what software is required for this HMI? please. I have had a look on the web, but it is not that clear I have PG50 but i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new member, looks like a great forum. I have three machines with Sigmatek Dias PLC's in them, the maker is not around now and we need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom