Mettler Toledo IND 560 with Micrologix 1400

Not with a micrologix specifically, but I interfaced a number of those to Controllogix platforms as well as generic OPC via Kepware.

Used AB-RIO with Contrologix.
Not sure if you can use Explicit Ethernet/IP messaging to the IND 560, but your safest and simplest bet may be with Analog.

I don't think so no, but the IND560s also support modbus tcp w/ the right option board, and the ML1400 supports that at least.

I think there is a possibility, you will need to setup your messages like so:

MLGX1400-CIP-Generic-In-Out-Assy.png

the last part will need to be in trial & error:

Class-Instance-Attribute.png

Hi all Thanks for all the replies,
I have followed the message instruction mentioned below and it work.
There is one more thing i want to know is actually i need the printing weight of Mettler. By printing weight, I mean that when a product passes through Mettler weighing scale , then Mettler auto adjusts and displays that weight on its screen.
Actually I have done this in rslogix 5000 by using message instruction. Screenshot of message instruction is attached .
Now i am doing same message in logic 500 but it getting error.
Please help ...
I am really looking forward for all of yours opinion on it.

Pic1.PNG

Very funny! you didn't particularly thanking bachphi, but to the other "no I don't think so"??

Did you try to increase the receiver size in bytes to 16?