GT Designer3 Templates

Asaddoris

Hello everyone,
So I have heard that there are free downloadable templates for the GT Designer3 from the Mitsubishi website. I have searched on google, as well as the Mitsubishi website for a different alarm log template other than the one that comes factory loaded in the software. I have even seen members in this forum state that there are templates for the GOTs. I am a registered user at Mitsubishi and do not understand why I can not find anything like this. Does anyone have a direct link and instructions or advice to download new templates for the library in GT Designer3?

A samples folder should have been created when you installed GT Designer.
From the Project drop down menu, select utilise data.
Select Sample project in the target and wait for them to load.
First four or five samples relate to alarms.
You also have access to the manual for these samples from the utilise data screen.