RSview32

I vehemently disagree. That title surely belongs to Windows Vista.

Everything else Ken said, I wholeheartedly endorse :nodi:

I must disagree with you, Windows ME is hands down the worst. Makes 8 look like a gift from the gods.

Hi Sir (Ken)
i got one more problem when i try to open program in demo version its showing "Windows cannot find D:\ Documents and ......File name(sij045.rsv',) Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again

Hi Every one
i got one more problem when i try to open program in demo version its showing "Windows cannot find D:\ Documents and ......File name(sij045.rsv',) Make sure you typed the name correctly, and try again[/quote]

Maybe the project isn't really an RSView32 file, or maybe the path length is too long.

Try putting the *.RSV file into a short path folder like D:\HMIProject\

These are all odd issues. Out of the box installation on XP should be very easy. Did you get this software from Rockwell? I thought you were trying a demo? Now it seems like you are trying to move an activation file?

hello sir
yes u r right im trying to install demo also i downloaded now its showing "data base exceeds the maximum supported by your software Aborting Project load"

hello sir
yes u r right im trying to install demo also i downloaded now its showing "data base exceeds the maximum supported by your software Aborting Project load"

Sounds like you are trying to open a project that has more tags than the software allows.