Simple question

Rocguy

I have been googling all over and can't find an answer. I just started a class that uses RsLogix 5000. Tag based addressing. Is there a free download simulator from Rockwell so you can practice on your home PC? I understand you would only see outputs come on and off on the screen but, that is fine. It would still help teach me things ahead of time so when I go to class I don't take forever trying to fill in a ladder.

here's something that I ran across awhile ago ... it MIGHT be useful to you - and it appears to have a free 15-day trial period available ...

https://www.plclogix.com/

DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this software out - and I cannot vouch for its usefulness - or comment on how well it mimics the "real" RSLogix5000/Studio5000 product ... note that this is NOT a genuine Rockwell product ...

if you try it out - please come back and post an honest review ... if it works, this product might possibly be helpful to many other people ...

if any other forum members have tried this out - maybe they'll be good enough to post their comments here and let you know what they thought of it ...

DISCLOSURE: I have absolutely no connection - financial or otherwise - with the company offering this software ...

good luck with your training ...

Last edited:
here's something that I ran across awhile ago ... it MIGHT be useful to you - and it appears to have a free 15-day trial period available ...

https://www.plclogix.com/

DISCLAIMER: I have not tried this software out - and I cannot vouch for its usefulness - or comment on how well it mimics the "real" RSLogix5000/Studio5000 product ... note that this is NOT a genuine Rockwell product ...

if you try it out - please come back and post an honest review ... if it works, this product might possibly be helpful to many other people ...

if any other forum members have tried this out - maybe they'll be good enough to post their comments here and let you know what they thought of it ...

DISCLOSURE: I have absolutely no connection - financial or otherwise - with the company offering this software ...

good luck with your training ...

Thanks Ron. Though I haven't been to your boot camp, you will be happy to know that I know

XIC = Go look for a 1
XIO = Go look for a 0

:site: