Micrologix 1500&1200

Roy007

Please I have micrologix 1500&1200
The first time I make configuration for 1200 it was ok and i see the plc but there was on it a old programme so I make clear memory to delete it and to download a new one but after that I can't see the plc again to download a new one.
On 1500 from the first configuration I can't see the plc.
Please can anybody help me to solve the problem ?
Thank you.

"I can't see the plc" by this do you mean you lost communication? If so you probably changed the comm port setting when you downloaded the new program. Take a look at the offline file to check the comm ports configuration.

You can use the "DCOMM" button to change channel 0 to it default setting temporarily to get connected. See below.. It works for both the ML1500 and your ML1200

The usual way to connect to a MicroLogix 1500 with an unknown protocol is to use the Channel 0 serial port and press the DCOMM button until the DCOMM LED comes on indicating that the controller has been temporarily switched to DF1 Full Duplex 19200 baud on the Channel 0 (built-in, round, min-DIN8) port.

I try it I still have the same problem . I mean I can't see the plc that only I can see the interface only or the USB port and down this one you must to see plc that you have it so I can't see it .
Thank you