Phoenix Bus Modules

randy

Supporting Member
We are having problems with replacement Phoenix InterBus Modules.

Type: IBSL BOX 24 D14/4 M12

4 DIGITAL INPUT 24VDC

Form my understanding they do not made this unit anymore. They also do not supply a replace. We would have to replace the entire bus system with new in order to stay with the Phoenix system.

Does anybody have some used modules you would like to unload?

Thanks

Randy,
Last place I worked we had some interbus issues and calling there help line in Pennsylvania, bent over backwards to help us. Try this number, [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] (800) 808-7177 and they should be able to point you in the right direction.
George
[/font]

Similar Topics

I am stuck on fail ctrl error 1013 cannot get IP nor can do firmware update need help pls urgent
Replies
Views
I re-did a machine for a customer, which had Yaskawa MP2300Siec w/ 5-axis and Phoenix Contact Ethernet/IP I/O. According to the drawing and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Phoenix Contact ILC 191 PLC for the first time. It has a built-in Modbus Server which works well for integers but I cannot get it...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am trying to get a Phoenix Contact ILC171 to communicate with a Siemens CU320 via a profibus module (IB IL PB MA-Pac). I currently...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to read and write data using the following setup: -Prosoft MVI69PDPV1 -AOI from Prosoft that does comms for the PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom