BUILD YOUR OWN PLC TRAINER

Vetteboy

A couple people have asked me about my PLC Trainer, so I thought I would throw it up on the Web for all to see. Hopefully it inspires those not fortunate enough to get a lot of formal training to forge ahead and teach themselves.

Build A PLC Trainer

Vetteboy

Trainer

C.J.
I just checked out your trainer link and find it most suitable for the purpose you describe. I teach PLCs at the community college where I work and we have trainers that are not nearly so nicely built nor functional. Thanks for the look-see into what you did. I like it. Also, I finally made the connection between vetteboy and you and the new MillMaintenance site. I like the site and have registered as you probably know. I plan to steer my students to your site, this one and to thelearningpit. These are fine examples of the field that we all love to hate! LOL

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys, If anyone sees any cheap 120v BCD thumbwheels please let me know. David, I would love to 'vette down to Bowling Green, but with 4.11 gears, it does a better quarter mile than cross country, especially considering the price of gas. I do plan to venture that way when my kids get older, though.