Help with Trends on RSView32

sparkytex

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to add a new pen on a trend page on RSView32. I tried adding it on the page in run mode but it will only work until I exit the page. Once I go back into it I lose the pen. So I added this turbidity meter in edit mode and it saves the pen and I can see what the Turbidity meter is reading on the bottom of the trend page but it only begins to trend when I open the page up.

A soon as I exit the page the trend Data is lost and it begins trending the moment I open up the page again. How do I get this pen to constantly trend without always starting over again? Everything is scaled right, I just seem to be missing something here when I added this pen.

regards,

Tex

I don't have a copy of RsView32 to check, but I would presume it is the same as in the newer View Studio package.

You'll need to add the tag you wish to trend to a datalog, and then when you add that tag to the trend you specify it from the datalog.

I think you have to go into RSView32 Works and then add the pen. When you add the pen in Runtime, it does not save it.

Thank you for the help guys, I had to add it into the data log and re add it in the pen list and it was good to go!

thanks so much,

Tex