Wago web based management vulnerability

AustralIan

I was searching google for wago web based management to see what you can do with the wagos. To my surprise, the second, third, fourth and fifth results appear to be actual wago PLCs, and the sixth result is an ics-cert vulnerability notice that the user account authentication can be bypassed.

Don't open up inbound ports to any of your PLCs through your firewall people!

Wago has been up late nights fixing these security issues. The vast majority of them have been closed. I checked with my Wago guy. And he said the final security fixes will be out at the end of the month.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new in the field of PLC. Currently,i am using WAGO PLC 750-352 and I want to send digital data from my plc to server which is...
Replies
Views
Hi, for the first time I need to programming the web server of 750-841. I have try to found some documentation on wago's site, but I don't find...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am in possession of a WAGO PFC 200 750-8216 which I was successfully able to set up as a Modbus RTU Master to a slave device using...
Replies
Views
I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I m having a problem with wago 750-862 plc. The plc won't start automatically in run mode after a power reboot. I've also tried the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom