Totally OT! QANDA???

TheStarr

So am I the only one that has been reading "qanda" (in the address bar) as one word?

The stupid stick just smacked me in the head and I realized that it is not "qanda", it is "q" "and" "a". (abbreviation for 'Question and Answer')

All this time I read it to myself as the word "qanda". Good thing I never had to explain that one to anyone in person!

Just another one of those times when I feel real dumb...

So am I the only one that has been reading "qanda" (in the address bar) as one word?

The stupid stick just smacked me in the head and I realized that it is not "qanda", it is "q" "and" "a". (abbreviation for 'Question and Answer')

All this time I read it to myself as the word "qanda". Good thing I never had to explain that one to anyone in person!

Just another one of those times when I feel real dumb...

Don't feel bad, I've been here for about 6 years now and I never did know what the heck that was.

hahahahaha... I can see that now :D .

I guess I could have (probably should have?) put the forum in the root of the domain but I didn't at the time (2002)for reasons better left unsaid. Now there are too many links pointing to it to change it. If I could turn back time though :oops:

So Qanda it is :)

Enjoy,

Never said I didn't like it. It is a cool quirk, like a floppy ear on a dog. Not perfect, but gives it personality!

Just another reason to keep coming back!

Thanks!

And I thought I finally had a "Q" word when playing Scrabble that didn't need a "U" (beside "BURQA" for the female head covering) ;)