Funky errors with Rslinx

showshocka

Hi. I started getting errors with my Rslinx from what I had in the beginning with version 2.54 and since than upgrade to the latest version from RA. I'm still getting the same errors when I attempt to refresh my Rswho. I'm running Windows 10 and my Rslinx has been working since my migration over from Win7 months ago. I have completely uninstalled, rebooted and then re-installed Rslinx and I get the same error/s at this point I am at a complete Loss... Being sure this was probably a common glitch, I researched through and even deleted my Harmony.rsh file as recommended and still, no good results. If anybody can shine some light on this I would greatly appreciate.

Rslinx errors.JPG

rslinx errors2.JPG

rslinx errors_running.JPG

rslinx install report.jpg

I still get automatic updates on my Win XP machine, is this problem likely to bite me ? Its the only machine I have running RS Logix with Linx Classic

I've disabled automatic updates on my XP and Win7 virtual machines, so while my host computer has been affected my guest ones (where I run all my automation software) have not.

From what I've read, XP and Server 2003 will not get Spectre/Meltdown patches, automatic or otherwise.