Diameter Calc Using Analog Sensor

joeT4

I was wondering if someone could help me with the geometry of a two drum surface winder. I am trying to calculate diameter of the roll using the height of the Rider Roll. I know the diameter of the two drums. I know the distance between the two drums. I know the distance from the top of the Rider Roll to the surface of the roll. I have calculated this before but using the height of the core shaft. That is pretty easy. My problem here is that I keep ending up with two unknowns versus one. Has anyone done this before and how? Thanks.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon, I have an application where I need to measure the diameter on the end of a crankshaft. Need a PNP 24VDC 3-4 wire device using m12...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I do unrolling of a bobbin. It is a central unwinder (axis of the bobbin is driven). We have no diameter measurement...
Replies
Views
I pretty sure this has been covered before, but I need to ask. I have an Unwinding roll of paper and I want to display the diameter of the roll...
Replies
Views
I test about winder machine.I use linear velocity and winder shaft rpm calculate</SPAN> diameter.But I found when the linear about 5m/min,the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I am trying with diferents ways for compute the actual diameter of steel strip that is unwinding and winding. I see there are many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom