Modbus into Wonderware through Moxa

LVShann

After racking my brain on this one, I think I'm going to need some help.

I've got a system where I have a Moxa MB3270 Modbus Gateway with 11 Eurotherm 2208e units on one port and two 2208e units with a Fuji frequency drive on the other. I've not got a lot of experience with these components but I've got the ports of the gateway mapped for the correct modbus slave addresses and I've got the DASMBTCP set up as far as I can figure.

My issue is on creating the proper device groups/items or proper configuration from the DA server so that I can link tags to the right references in each device. To specify - I'm having trouble in figuring out how to specify for the correct slave address in addition to the typical 4+(4 register digits) to, say, read data.

Thanks.