Issue with micrlogix 1400

rejoe.koshy

Hey guys,
I am facing a weird issue with a micrologix 1400 series PLC installed in my facility.The IP address of the controller is set to default abruptly & as a result its communication with HMIs collapses.The PLC which is otherwise healthy runs for few weeks before IP settings are wiped out & I have to reenter the address for it to work..

What could be the issue? Could this be a hardware fault?

Similar Topics

So we have a few associates that like to write the date in the file name when saving the program to back it up. We back up the programs every...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am having two plcs of mitsubishi (FX5U and R32ENCPU) and one GOT hmi (GS2110 WTBD-N) , I am able to ping all three devices from...
Replies
Views
Hi all smart and knowledgeable people.I have a hmi connected to 2 Plcs via ethernet.These 2 Plcs connected to control 2 systems in one machine...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I have Kinetix 5500 (2198-H040-ERS). I'm having issue with this drive. (I believe it's the drive/Kinetix and need confirmation)...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am facing an issue while installing the STUDIO 5000 in my windows 10 PC. During installation I am getting an error that " Error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom